Overweight and obesity are the cause of the marked increase in diseases such as coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and type-2 diabetes. Sustained reduction of body fat and improvement in the patient’s general state of health are decisive factors in the prevention of these diseases. We will help you to:
- achieve and maintain your desired body weight, step by step,.
- learn how to satisfy your appetite with a balanced diet (protein, fat, carbohydrates) and lose weight at the same time,
- reduce your weight without feeling hungry and avoid the yoyo effect.
- which type of fat is good for you, how protein can accelerate your metabolism, how carbohydrates influence fat breakdown and how you can apply this knowledge about nutrition in your everyday life, /li>
- the connections between body fat reduction and muscle building, malnutrition and faulty diet, vitamins and vital substances and the importance of healthy physical activity.
Optimise your weight under medical supervision: during the process of losing weight it is important to maintain your health and well-being. An understanding of the interrelationships between the different factors in metabolism is essential in order to bring about a permanent change in old habits.